“This is a competition designed to get young Irish people thinking about tourism, online tourism and how we can sell our country abroad. I will bring two people to Brussels for two nights to visit the European Parliament, experience the culture of the Brussels and to develop a greater knowledge of Europe and its institutions.
Deirdre Clune, MEP is a member of the European Parliaments Tourism Taskforce
Closing date for entries May 22nd 2015
Email your entries to [email protected]
Deirdre Clune – Lo-call 1890 989 533
Terms and conditions
- Only one entry per person.
- The competition is open to everyone in the Ireland South Constituency – Wicklow, Wexford, Carlow, Kilkenny, Waterford, Cork, Kerry, Limerick, Tipperary and Clare.
- An independent judge’s decision will be final
- Deadline for entries is Friday May 29nd 2015
- The winner will be informed within two weeks of the closing date.
- Prize includes two night’s hotel accommodation in Brussels, flights for two adults from Dublin or Cork, a visit to the European Parliament and one evening meal with Deirdre Clune MEP
- There is one prize, for two people, both of whom must be aged between 18 and 35 years
- Participants must travel mid week, before the 19th July 2015, while the European parliament is in session.
- The prize is non-transferable, not for resale and no cash or credit alternative is available.
- Travel insurance is not included and must be purchased before travel; participants are responsible for making sure they are adequately insured.
- Winner and guest must have full passport valid for at least 6 months at time of travel.
- The prize excludes meals and drinks (other than those specified above), excursions, attractions, treatments, car hire, visas and personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize.
- Entrants agrees to the publication of their name, video submission, county and for photographs to be taken and used in future promotions.
- Entry to the draw implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.